Gamma Corporate Services Ltd is approved by the Registrar of Companies to act as company secretary, and in this capacity, it provides corporate secretarial services to companies of the Gamma Group, also legal support.
The key responsibilities of Gamma Corporate Services Ltd include, amongst others, the following:
- Perform statutory filing and ensure records are properly maintained and compliant with local legislations including file reviews/KYC updates and conducting due diligence;
- Undertake Customer Due Diligence (“CDD”) and maintain an updated list of CDD for all companies in line with local AML/CFT laws and regulations;
- Carry out filing, scan statutory files and update information in relevant system within the set deadlines;
- Is responsible for the proper keeping of client’s records and files;
- Attend shareholders’ requests and liaise with their brokers, if necessary, in an efficient and timely manner;
- Follow up with local authorities (ROC, FSC, SEM, CDS, etc.) for all ongoing operational and company secretarial matters;
- Organize and attend meetings and prepare minutes of meeting;
- Ensure compliance to regulatory and legal bodies; and
- Perform any other duties as may be required.
- ICSA Certification;
- Qualification in Law, Economics, or any other related major; and
- Experience in a similar position in a Management Company.
Skills and Competencies of Candidate
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organization and planning skills;
- A good understanding of relevant regulations on AML and CFT;
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from Head to accomplish objectives;
- Excellent oral and written communication in both English and French;
- Ability to work under pressure; and
- Strong focus on processes and high attention to detail.
Interested candidates should send their applications to the HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25 November 2022.
Full details can be found here.