Job title: Business Account Executive
Hours: Contract: Full-Time (35 hours per week)
Location: Farringdon, London EC1N
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Annual leave: 25 days holidays per annum plus UK bank holidays
Reports to: Head of Outreach
The Chartered Governance Institute, UK and Ireland is the qualifying and membership body for governance with 130 years’ experience of educating and supporting governance professionals. It has in excess of 34,000 students and members worldwide and provides professional development, guidance, career opportunities and thought leadership for the governance profession. The Chartered Governance Institute, UK and Ireland is the largest division within the group.
The Business Account Executive is an important role responsible for helping us to win new business, by supporting our existing and new employer accounts. The role supports the Outreach Team, in ensuring targets are met on our core qualifying programmes, training and development products and corporate memberships. The role has a primary focus on supporting business development but will be involved in other go to market initiatives including strategic events and other commercially important activities.
- Contribute significantly towards the Commercial team revenue targets by supporting in selling CGI UKI qualifications, Corporate Membership and short courses to employers
- Provide first-class customer support to key employers and accredited universities, including results reporting and query handling; registering new students; processing exam entries; invoicing employers and chasing payment of invoices.
- Ensure all employer accounts are up to date and students are registered at key accounts
- Proactively identify and engage senior decision-makers to arrange new business meetings for the Business Account Managers to sell CGI UKI products
- Help to drive growth of all CGI UKI products and ensure timely follow-up of inbound employer enquiries
- Help provide market insight to support product development and market approach
- Working with the Marketing team to ensure that social media and other online networking opportunities are exploited
What experience are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience to join us:
- Proven ability to confidently engage with senior decision-makers
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Good negotiating, influencing and persuasion skills
- Innovative approach to problem solving and creative and lateral thinking
- Proven ability to meet targets within a focused business development environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly questioning and listening
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Able to manage multiple diaries, arranging meetings across the team
- Proactively managing and resolving customer enquiries
- Recording and updating data using a CRM system
Experience of utilising LinkedIn as a sales tool, particularly within the education and learning sector would be desirable, but is not essential.
- Pension: We operate a Group Personal Pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Payment protection insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Perkbox (employee money saving platform)
- Cyclescheme: We participate in the Cycle to Work scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 helpline)
- Employee volunteering: We encourage our employees to participate in employee volunteering. You have the option of taking two days additional paid leave to volunteer in work time (subject to approval).
- Eye care: Eyecare vouchers available to all our employees. Each voucher covers the cost of an annual VDU eye test and contributes £45 towards VDU glasses.
- Moving day: one paid day off per year to move house
- Training and development opportunities
Closing date: 25 June
How to apply
To apply for this job opportunity, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job description does not form part of your contract of employment.