2021 has been a chance for organisations to move on from the crises of 2020. It has been a time for boards to think and act more dynamically and innovatively and look at what’s on their agenda to create a sustainable future.
With this in mind, the theme for this year’s conference is ‘creating a sustainable future’. We will be looking at the state of the governance landscape, the challenges of the last year and reviewing what’s coming up on the governance horizon and the impact on organisations in Guernsey.
We have an incredible line-up of speakers, in addition to all the usual opportunities to network.
- Find out more about the impact of international regulatory governance on the Bailiwick as we chart a path beyond Zoom
- Question panellists as they discuss the impact of virtual board and committee meetings on effective governance
- Gain a better understanding of the new role of the company secretary as a boardroom facilitator and supporter in the implementation of new laws
- Come away with top tips you can implement to ensure your board is supporting employee wellbeing during the transition to a new way of working
- Listen to how sustainable governance can help build robust ESG strategies across your organisation
- Consider how safe you and your clients’ assets truly are in an environment of higher inflation, and most importantly – how to prepare for it
Come and join us and discuss the latest thinking all face to face!