Interim Assistant Company Secretary
Our client, a FTSE-listed consumer goods company is looking for an Interim Assistant Company Secretary for a 10-month period. You will be supporting the Deputy Company Secretary to ensure the operational and managerial excellence of the Secretariat function; enforcing compliance with obligations in line with stock exchange regulations, corporate governance guidelines and company law, across the various jurisdictions. The preferred candidate will have a prior experience working in a FTSE-listed environment, having gained the ICSA qualification, with a practical knowledge of share schemes and international subsidiary governance. If you’re looking to join an industry leading organisation, get in touch today to find out more!
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure statutory and regulatory compliance with the Companies Act 2006 and the Listing, Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rule
- Attend and produce minutes for Board, Committee and Executive team meetings
- Support the Board, Committee and Executive team meetings as required
- Maintain and keep up to date records of statutory registers
- Preparation and delivery of stock exchange announcements such as Block Listing Reviews
- Management of Group subsidiaries on both an international scale
- Liaising overseas regarding the company secretarial elements of subsidiary company administration
- Liaise with the all-employee share plan Trustees and the Employee Benefit Trustee regarding the issue of new shares arrangements
- Group entity structure review and creation of subsidiary governance policy
Experience and Qualifications
- Prior experience within a FTSE-listed environment is essential
- ICSA qualified
- Good IT skills and experience of Diligent Entities
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Confident to liaise cross-functionally; works well as part of a wider team
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1704