Junior Company Secretarial Assistant
A great opportunity for a Company Secretarial Assistant to work in a leading full-service law firm. The candidate will be getting a full remit of technical and administrative cosec exposure working with a range of FTSE 250, Smallcap and AIM-listed clients.
You will get an opportunity to work within a progressive business with a supportive team. To be considered you will need to have 6 months - 1 year experience and demonstrate experience and knowledge of using Diligent Entities.
• Overseeing routine compliance for companies maintained in Diligent Entities, and where applicable
• Processing share transfers, share allotments and changes of directors
• Managing statutory and regulatory filings and requirements for all UK companies
• Working with a range of clients from private limited companies to listed PLCs
• Supporting company secretaries in the team and assisting with preparing board papers and drafting minutes,
The company is going through a growth period and looking for an organised, flexible, professional team player to join.