Companies House emergency filing service

Of interest to those working in companies

On 27 April, Companies House announced that the emergency filing service can now be used to upload and submit the following registrar’s powers forms:

  • application for rectification by the registrar of companies (RP02A)
  • application for rectification of a change of registered address (RP02B)
  • objection to a request to rectify the register (RP03)
  • application to remove material about a director (RP06)
  • application to change a company’s disputed registered office address (RP07)
  • correction of a director’s date of birth (RPCH01)

The announcement can be found at:

ESG Summit: 2 May 2024 Download this year's course catalogue

Search CGI