Through our AGM Invitations scheme, students and graduates are invited to attend the AGM of a high-profile UK organisation, giving you a rare insight into this cornerstone event in a company secretary’s calendar.
An essential experience for anyone considering a career in governance, participants will hear reports on the company’s performance and achievements, observe the election of the management committee, and witness any proposed changes to the company’s constitution. The main AGM season takes place between April and May. Please keep this in mind when registering your interest, as your request may be considered for the following year.
- Exclusive access to a closed-door event
- First-hand experience of the role of the company secretary
- Insights into the company’s plans and strategy
- Exposure to senior management
- Professional networking opportunities
AGM Invitations are free and are open to all students and graduates.
Due to the current climate all AGMs are being held virtually until further notice and as such there are no seats available.