To register your interest in taking part in an Insight Day all you need to do is to submit the application form and your CV to email@example.com.
Please note that applications will not be processed if the following statements on the form have not been checked:
1. Insight Days are provided by The Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland in partnership with DMJ Recruitment and selected host organisations as a free career development service for students, graduates and jobseekers who want to find out more about working in governance.
2. There are no formal entry requirements for an Insight Day. Your application will be considered alongside the other applicants for the event and the maximum number of places will be offered for each event. The maximum number of places will vary per event.
3. DMJ and the Institute reserve the right to select participants for the Insight Days and will issue an invitation to take up a place. Applicants do not have an automatic right to take part and the Administration’s decision is final.
4. To ensure that the Insight Day programme is open to as many people as possible, applicants are generally invited to one event each year. Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis.
5. DMJ and The Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland will share access to your personal contact details as the administrators of the events and to ensure the smooth running of the day.
6. At each Insight Day the team from the host organisation will identify one person who has stood out over the course of the event for receipt of a CGI award. This selection will be made on the basis of that individual’s participation, enthusiasm, communication skills, teamwork skills and understanding of both the host company and the profession. The decision of the host team is final.
7. CGI Awards for Insight Day participants will receive a copy of one of our publications - to be posted to them after the event. Each winner will also be entered into a grand prize draw at the end of 2021 and the winner will receive a 2022/23 student subscription for the Chartered Governance Qualifying Programme, if they are already a student, we will waive their student subscriptions fee for 2022/23.
8. The Institute reserves the right to confirm which award is most appropriate on an individual basis, and the awards are made in accordance with the student and membership regulations.
9. Study and membership awards are not transferrable to anyone else, and no cash equivalent is available.