Trainee Compliance & Company Secretary
If you have exposure and interest in compliance & company secretarial work and seek an entry level position within a supportive and development-focused team at a large insurance company, this might be the role for you.
- To provide administrative and minute-taking support to the Governance & Compliance team in the delivery of high-quality, professional corporate governance and compliance services to the business
- To ensure a smooth operation of the Governance and Compliance Frameworks.
- To set up and ensure the smooth operation of board and committee meetings, assistance with organising and maintaining agendas and meeting packs
- Maintain the group corporate structure, processes, and management and develop an understanding of the principles of corporate governance
- Administer compliance monitoring procedures to guard against the risks of non-compliance with conduct management, data protection, financial crime and other legislative and regulatory requirements and standards
- Assist the delivery of compliance advice to the business
- Interest in pursuing a Governance professional qualification?
- Able to work proactively under initiative, prioritise, handle time pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously with the flexibility to adapt to shifting expectations and priorities?
If so, please apply here, or contact me at email@example.com for more information.