Trainee Company Secretary in Global listed Company
Trainee Company Secretary
A Global premium New York Listed company seeks a Company Secretarial Assistant (trainee level) to join their small team. This role is offer training, development and progression in a medium sized Company Secretarial and Legal team.
Salary: £30,000- £35,000
- Assist with collating materials and preparing for quarterly and ad-hoc Board/Committee meetings of three NYSE-listed companies,
- Minuting board and committee meetings as and when required
- Assist with and take charge of the group corporate calendar.
- Assist with and take charge of maintaining company records, such as minute books
- Assist with compliance, audit and governance queries for entities across the group
- Assist with the preparation for the annual meetings of shareholders of three NYSE-listed companies
- Assist with employee share plan administration (prior experience welcome but not required)
Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates will have an understanding of company secretarial and paralegal positions, as well as an appetite to develop both skillsets.
- Excellent academic background (ideally with Law degree) .
- Previous experience in the shipping segment or in working with publicly listed companies is welcome, but not a requirement.