Have you got what it takes to join our team?
We’re looking for a Governance Associate to join us at Round Governance Services! You might be part qualified or you might just be starting out on your CGI qualification route.
Do you have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a governance role?
- A drive for finding practical solutions to complex problems?
- The ability to research issues and present your findings concisely?
- A sense of humour?
- A hands-on and can-do approach?
- Project management skills?
- Great communication skills and an ability to draft policies and processes?
If you answered yes to the above then we want to hear from you.
In the early stages of your role you’ll be asked to support our team with their client portfolios but over time, there’ll be scope to manage your own.
Why join RGS?
- We’re a supportive and encouraging team
- You’ll work for a mentor and manager with a proven track record for excellence in governance
- You’ll gain a career development plan
- We’ll support you with CGI study
- We offer agile working - let's discuss what this means for you
- You’ll work from home but still have the opportunity to visit at client sites as and when it’s safe to do so
- You’ll be offered a salary of up to £40,000 FTE and a bonus linked to performance
If you want to join a forward-thinking business that helps organisations gain strength through governance then you can apply using the following information:
Email our founding director Kerry Round via the 'Apply' button: with your CV and with a well considered and appropriate cover letter as to why you want to work for us. We’ll be drawing a short list of candidates on 13 August and take the rest from there!