Funds Company Secretary (1-2 years’ + experience)
- Stanford Resourcing
- Dublin Ireland
- Excellent base salary, bonus potential & benefits
- Job title
- Trainee / Internship, Company secretarial assistant, Assistant company secretary
- Job type
- Full time
We are working on behalf of our client, a leading professional services firm in Dublin to recruit a Funds Company Secretary.
You will join a settled and well-resourced team which is led by a friendly and down to earth Director who will ensure that you get all the necessary training and career development opportunities.
The role will entail providing a comprehensive company secretarial and company law compliance service to leading Irish and international financial services institutions.
Skills & Qualities
- Previous experience in a Company Secretarial / Corporate Governance or Compliance Role (minimum 1 years’ experience)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- The ability to meet multiple deadlines.
There is an excellent base salary, strong bonus potential and a comprehensive benefits package on offer together with genuine opportunities for career progression and development.
Justin Loughnane on + (353) 86 8105755 or email: email@example.com (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)