Senior Manager - FTSE listed clients
A professional services firm specialising in PLC clients are seeking a Senior Manager to join their growing team.
This role will work with at board level with FTSE 100 and 250 listed clients and will offer excellent project work in a governance focused organisation.
• You will be responsible for listing and Post Listing Company Secretarial Activity
• Working directly with clients on their UK Corporate Governance Code Reviews and Consultancy
• Preparing Report and Accounts for the company and your clients
• Attending and running AGMs and shareholder meetings
• Company Secretarial Mentoring of more junior staff members
• Board Meeting administration and minuting of large PLC client main boards
• Major Shareholder investigations and ad-hoc Governance project work
If you are a fully qualified chartered secretary, with experience from either a in-house listed or professional services environment; then please do apply below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org