Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Corporate Governance Professional in our EMEA Corporate Secretary team in the United Kingdom.
What you’ll achieve
As a Company Secretary in the team, you will be responsible for EMEA multi-jurisdictional subsidiary entities with the role overall encompassing:
- Complex intercompany consolidations in EMEA – providing Co Sec support for intra-group mergers and business transfers
- assistance with simplification of complex group structure
- involvement in corporate restructurings and tax initiatives
- monitoring changes in legislation and taking appropriate action and providing advice to the board of directors, accounting team and legal team good knowledge of governance best practice, relevant issues, statutory requirements and regulations
- preparation of board and shareholder resolutions/meetings & local filings – ensuring timely filings
- ensuring company secretarial database – Blueprint - is up-to-date for the entities managed – separate team handles uploading
- assist in the set-up of new entities in the region, as required & setting up board and shareholder meetings
You will work with EMEA and US Corporate legal team colleagues, Auditors - PricewaterhouseCoopers, external legal advisers, EMEA and global Accounting and Tax departments.
You will join a team of like-minded qualified professionals forming part of the corporate legal team.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- ICSA qualified (ACIS) at least 5 years experience in a similar role post qualifying.
- Experience of minute taking in a business or committee environment
- Able to work in Dell’s fast moving environment under pressure in a busy role
- Methodical with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook (e-mail), good knowledge of Blueprint OneWorld (or similar)
- Confident, professional demeanor, comfortable communicating and meeting with executives
- Team player – this role is to join a team of Company Secretaries.
- Project Management skills (Microsoft Project experience, or similar) an advantage
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.