Corporate Company Secretary (3 years’ + experience)
- Stanford Resourcing
- Dublin Ireland
- Excellent Package on offer
- Job title
- Assistant company secretary, Deputy company secretary, Company secretary
- Job type
- Full time
We are working on behalf of our client, a leading professional services firm in Dublin to recruit a Corporate Company Secretary.
You will join a well-established company secretarial team in a client facing role where you will be a contact for a large portfolio of multinational clients.
You will also work alongside the corporate lawyers providing comprehensive solutions on a wide range of corporate governance needs, as such the work will be interesting with plenty of opportunities for career progression and development.
You will also benefit from one of the most comprehensive training programme’s on offer in the market which is run internally and externally.
- Dealing with company incorporations and dissolutions
- Managing board changes, shareholder changes, share capital restructurings and re-registrations
- Ensuring companies satisfy their statutory filing obligations including beneficial ownership and annual return requirements
- Maintaining statutory books and the management of files
- Attending meetings and preparing resolutions
- Mentoring and developing the team
- Liaising with clients and colleagues across the firm
About the person:
- You will ideally have at least 3 years’ relevant experience
- You have a superb eye for detail, are highly organised and able to structure robust processes
- You have excellent communication skills and take ownership for delivery
- You are highly client focused and committed to consistently exceeding client expectations
- You are a collaborative team player with the ability to build effective relationships
- You really enjoy the work you do, are a creative problem solver with a sense of urgency and an innate business acumen
- You are able to work under pressure and on own initiative as this role will offer both team work as well as autonomy
There is an excellent base salary, strong bonus potential and a comprehensive benefits package on offer.
To find out more please contact Justin Loughnane on + (353) 86 8105755 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)