Associate, Company Secretarial (UK Portfolio)
At Vistra, we believe our clients’ businesses and people can make a difference in the world. That’s why our work is focused on helping our clients act with confidence and speed to seize opportunity wherever it arises. As a global corporate service provider and fund administrator with more than 5,000 professionals in over 45 jurisdictions, we empower legal entities globally to work smarter, grow faster, act responsibly, protect capital and scale across borders — by doing what we do best: reducing risk and enhancing efficiency.
We support our clients over six sectors: Private Equity, Real Estate, Capital Markets, Corporate, Company Formation and Private Wealth and deliver value across three service lines:
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Advisory and Transaction Support
- Finance, Accounting and Administration
We grow when you grow, and we succeed when we work together across boundaries and borders, as one team. So, our promise to our clients is the same to you: working together, we will give you the confidence, the tools and the support to achieve your ambitions and leverage your unique skills — to seize your opportunity and help make a difference in the world.
You can also check out our LinkedIn Life page and our About us page to get a sense of Vistra’s culture and our values.
So, what do you think? If you are excited about working with us and think you can get the job done but not quite sure if you meet all the requirements 100%, we want to encourage you to give it a try OR have an informal chat with one of our Talent Acquisition representatives.
Our opportunity for you:
Vistra are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an Associate, Company Secretarial based in Bristol. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join Vistra in an exciting time of growth. You will provide corporate, registered office and company administration services to a portfolio of Vistra’s clients in the UK, and offshore jurisdictions.
- To build up good working relationships with those clients and to develop an understanding of their requirements ensuring that their needs are interpreted precisely and responded to correctly
- Conduct corporate administration work with appropriate supervision ensuring that all client instructions are interpreted precisely, responded to correctly and that the client is kept regularly informed of progress and costs
- Administer a portfolio of companies, using the services of Vistra’s international offices
- Effectively manage the costs relating to clients’ files and provide a profitable contribution to the department and organisation
- Ensure that all work is promptly invoiced, raising interim invoices as appropriate
- Work closely with other members of the Company Secretarial department in identifying areas where current systems and services can be developed
- Work closely with clients, identifying ways in which we can develop the relationship and ensure client retention
- Ensure that files are compliant with current money laundering regulations
- Maintaining systems that enable us to manage and control customer due diligence activity and reporting all concerns in respect of suspicion of money laundering activity to the Compliance Officer
- Identify, promote and develop commercial opportunities wherever possible and to keep clients informed of new products, services and changes in legislation
- Play an active role supporting marketing, promotional and sales initiatives as appropriate
- To carry out ad hoc duties as required
- Experience in providing services to clients, in writing and by telephone
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Computer literate
- Capable of working under pressure and with minimal supervision
Our promise to our clients is simple: we help them seize opportunity and make a difference in the world. It’s the same to you.
Make a difference — seize your world of opportunity with Vistra!
LET’S GROW TOGETHER