At Vistra, we believe our clients’ businesses and people can make a difference in the world. That’s why our work is focused on helping our clients act with confidence and speed to seize opportunity wherever it arises. As a global corporate service provider and fund administrator with more than 5,000 professionals in over 45 jurisdictions, we empower legal entities globally to work smarter, grow faster, act responsibly, protect capital and scale across borders — by doing what we do best: reducing risk and enhancing efficiency.
We support our clients over six sectors: Private Equity, Real Estate, Capital Markets, Corporate, Company Formation and Private Wealth and deliver value across three service lines:
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Advisory and Transaction Support
- Finance, Accounting and Administration
We grow when you grow, and we succeed when we work together across boundaries and borders, as one team. So, our promise to our clients is the same to you: working together, we will give you the confidence, the tools and the support to achieve your ambitions and leverage your unique skills — to seize your opportunity and help make a difference in the world.
You can also check out our LinkedIn Life page and our About us page to get a sense of Vistra’s culture and our values.
So, what do you think? If you are excited about working with us and think you can get the job done but not quite sure if you meet all the requirements 100%, we want to encourage you to give it a try OR have an informal chat with one of our Talent Acquisition representatives.
Our opportunity for you:
Vistra UK are currently looking to recruit an Associate, Company Secretarial to liaise with professional clients such as accountants, lawyers, bankers and corporate services providers, on execution of technical requests and administrative tasks in relation to client entities. and to assist the commercial team (reporting to the Manager, Business Development/ Team Leader) in undertaking administrative responsibility for incorporations and post incorporation services relating to client portfolio companies. You will also liaise with various Vistra administrative centres (including but not limited to BVI, Seychelles, Cayman, Hong Kong and Macau) and ensure the seamless delivery of products and services to clients.
- Supporting the commercial team with new prospects and carrying out due diligence prior to successful on-boarding of new clients.
- Processing new incorporations in offshore jurisdictions, delivering shelf companies and assisting with administration of technical / post-incorporation work
- Assisting with collection and ongoing monitoring of Know Your Customer / Client Due diligence
- Raising invoices and assist with debt collection.
- Acting as client’s main point of contact, handling all clients’ requests / queries appropriately and ensuring that clients are kept regularly informed of progress and costs
- To be able to comprehend and subsequently convey updates on any industry-relevant legislative changes (in particular in BVI, Seychelles,) to clients.
- Participation in joint Vistra group initiatives.
- Gather relevant market information and provide input on this to Company Formation offices.
- To assist with office administration and carrying out ad- hoc duties, as required.
- Contributing to the team’s success and morale by proactively managing workload, sharing responsibilities with the team and promoting a positive atmosphere.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills at all levels. Foreign languages would be an advantage but not essential
- International experience of different jurisdictions would be highly advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Ability to manage multiple client requests at a time.
- Confident and skilled in the use of computer software packages including – Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Capable of working under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Organised, with the ability to understand the needs of the client and match those needs to the provision of an executional service.
Education and Professional Qualification:
- Educated to degree standard/Paralegal Qualification or a minimum of 2 years work experience in offshore entity and account management
Our promise to our clients is simple: we help them seize opportunity and make a difference in the world. It’s the same to you.
Make a difference — seize your world of opportunity with Vistra!
LET’S GROW TOGETHER