Deputy Company Secretary – High Profile Regulator
We are currently working with a high profile regulator who are recruiting a Deputy Company Secretary to join their team in their new hub to be based in central Birmingham. This is a great opportunity to support the Company Secretary in a fast-paced and varied role, where you will be responsible for corporate governance matters along with line management of 2 members of the team. Offering a hybrid role with an office in Birmingham and attendance required 2 days per week.
If you are keen to find out more about this opportunity, please do get in contact with us today.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting main Committees, along with agenda preparation and minuting.
- Assisting the Company Secretary with Board and Committee reviews, monitoring best Governance practices, providing Governance advice and making statutory filings with Companies House.
- Working collaboratively as a team in relation to the production of the Annual Report.
- Deputising for the Company Secretary when needed.
- Maintaining the body’s Governance Handbook.
- Line management of 2 members of the company secretarial team.
Experience and qualifications
- CGI qualified.
- Previous experience providing company secretarial support.
- Demonstrable knowledge of UK Corporate Governance Code and Companies Act.
- Previous line management responsibilities (desirable)
Attitudes and Behaviours
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proactive attitude.
- Analytical mindset.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
More search results
Company Secretarial Administrator – London/Remote
Assistant Company Secretary - Fully Remote/London…
Governance Professional - Asset Management
Company Secretary - Chartered Accountants Practic…
FTSE250 Trainee Company Secretary (full CGI study…