Our client is a boutique service provider looking for a trainee company secretary to assist with the expansion of the team. They are a UK leading company with a solid client base, working with FTSE listed companies, private equity and not-for-profit. They offer solid technical company secretary training and provide a friendly and flexible work environment. If you have a background in law or business and are looking to progress quickly within the company secretarial field then don’t hesitate to apply today!
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing annual returns, co-coordinating and documenting board approval and the filing of accounts for all entities managed by the company secretarial team.
- Working in a small team environment and being flexible with responsibilities.
- Supporting the team with the annual general meeting arrangements for fund entities.
- Ensuring all Companies House filings are completed in accordance with statutory requirements, including accounts and annual returns for all companies.
- Providing clients with practical solutions to compliance-related issues.
- Assisting with the development of new products/services and the development of office systems and procedures.
- Demonstrating willingness to take on additional responsibilities and assist in all aspects of the firm’s development.
Experience and Qualifications
- A 2:1 law or business degree would be desirable.
- Developed skills in using Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
Personal Qualities and Behaviour
- First class academic
- A strong interest in the company secretarial profession.
- Highly organised with a great attention to detail.
- Able to build strong relationships with people at all levels of seniority.
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.
Reference Number: 1728