Assistant Company Secretary
Our client is seeking an Assistant Company Secretary to join a close-knit team in its Dublin office. Reporting to the Company Secretary you will be providing company secretarial services to external clients as well as internal clients. Responsibilities will include board support and minute-taking at meetings, statutory and regulatory compliance and governance best practice. The successful candidate will have some company secretarial experience, ideally gained in professional or financial services. Minute-taking experience is highly desirable.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Preparing and filing of annual returns with the Companies Registration Office.
- Preparing board and shareholder packs and advising on procedures surrounding
- meetings under the Act.
- Maintaining and updating statutory registers and minute books.
- Assisting clients with their compliance requirements under the beneficial ownership
- Preparing and filing of documentation relating to company incorporations, change of
- name applications, business name registrations, re-registrations and all areas of post
- incorporation compliance.
- Re-constituting historic statutory registers.
- Carrying out due diligence.
- Attendance at board meetings and minute-taking
Experience and Qualifications
- Recognised degree or equivalent qualification.
- Company secretarial experience, particularly in minute taking, highly desirable.
- Solid IT skills
Personal Qualities and Behaviours
- Friendly, enjoys working as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised, ability to handle conflicting deadlines
- High level of accuracy, good attention to detail