We are working with a well known and rapidly growing professional services firm who are looking to hire at trainee level.
They have offices based in both Exeter and London so there is flexibility as to where this role could be based.
You will join a highly supportive team and gain exposure in a number of highly sought after areas that most trainee candidates would not get access to. The ideal candidate would be have a comprehensive understanding of and commitment to the company secretarial profession. A proactive and flexible approach, upbeat manner and the ability to work in a team are essential.
Necessary qualities / experience:
- Recognised degree (preferably 2:1 or above) or equivalent qualification
- Solid IT skills
- Friendly, enjoys working as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and flexible approach to workload
- Organised, ability to handle conflicting deadlines
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- High level of accuracy, good attention to detail
- Business and commercial awareness
- Creative approach to problem solving
More information available on request.
More search results
Trainee Company Secretarial Assistant
Funds Company Secretary (1-2 years’ + experience)
Junior Company Secretarial Assistant
Company Secretarial Assistant - PLC Financial Ser…
Governance Assistant – Executive Support (Social …