Trainee Company Secretary
Our client, a global insurance business, have enlisted our help in finding them a motivated Trainee Company Secretary to join their growing team. You will be play a supportive role within the company secretariat and ensure the function runs smoothly adhering to all relevant regulatory requirements. The business is looking for someone who has the confidence to deal with senior leadership, enthusiasm, and some relevant office experience would be preferable.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Aid with the preparation of board and committee packs and follow up on relevant actions
- Maintain the company’s International corporate and governance structures and ensure they are up to date
- Support the Assistant Company Secretaries to ensure that all relevant records of the group are kept up to date.
- Provide administrative support to the Secretariat
- Liaise with senior stakeholders throughout the company
- Help with projects when they arise
Experience and Qualifications
- Hold a relevant degree
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft software
- Demonstrate a clear desire to pursue a company secretarial career
Key Attitudes and Behaviours
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well, and prioritise workload, under pressure
- Team player
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.