PLC Snr Officer - Professional Services
Our client, a well respected professional services provider is now seeking a Snr Officer level candidate to join the business and provide company secretarial support to key listed clients.
This is an excellent chance for someone with some plc exposure to gain further experience and operate more independently. You will be joining a new team designed specifically to these clients and be working under establised and experienced company secretaries.
The ideal candidate would have:
- ICSA/CGI qualification or equivalent university degree, or part qualified with substantial expertise in a similar role;
- 3 years or more of relevant experience (company secretarial role including listed work);
- Prior experience in professional services would be a strong asset;
- A good working knowledge of the Companies Act 2006 including the ability to research and provide advice on corporate governance matters;
- Good knowledge of listed companies aspects including enhanced governance rules, corporate governance code, directors duties, terms of reference, AGMs, audit committees, RNS announcements; Market Abuse Regulations, DTR5 etc.;
More information available on request.