Paralegal - Company Secretarial
£Attractive, Basingstoke, Oxford or Guildford (hybrid working)
A well-established international Law firm is seeking a CoSec Paralegal to join their Basingstoke, Oxford or Guildford office. The role will see you deliver an exceptional service to the firm’s portfolio of corporate clients and additional teams, ensuring that companies meet their statutory compliance requirements by maintaining companies’ statutory registers, dealing with Companies House filings and the formation of companies. Candidates with no prior experience, but an interest in company secretarial work and/or the Chartered Governance Qualification will be considered.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Support corporate clients with the maintenance of records and meeting of Companies House filing requirements
- Assist fee-earners in the corporate team and other teams within the firm on matters requiring company secretarial support
- Perform searches with Companies House and other agencies and registries
- Deal with the formation of new companies and changes to existing ones
- Active participation in business development initiatives
Experience and Qualifications
- Some relevant experience in company secretarial practice or a business administration environment is advantageous
- The Chartered Governance Qualification is desirable
Attitudes and Behaviours
- Excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with clients and others
- Ability to work well under pressure and when juggling various workloads
Thank you for your interest in this Core Job. If you’d like to apply for this job, please click on “apply” and attach the latest version of your CV (unless we already have it). Alternatively, you can always give one of our Recruitment Partners a call.