Our spokespeople provide expert commentary and technical expertise on all things governance, risk and compliance related, including a wide range of legal and regulatory issues in the corporate, not-for-profit and public sectors.
Topics covered include:
- Governance, including NHS, not-for-profit and academy schools
- Board behaviour, including remuneration, business ethics and values, trust and transparency
- Boardroom effectiveness, including board committees, evaluation and conflicts of interest
- Board diversity (gender, ethnicity, experience, age and educational background)
- Annual reporting, including clarity, UK Corporate Governance Code
- Shareholder engagement and stewardship
- Risk, including cyber risk
- The role and value of the company secretary
Talk to our experts
If you wish to speak to any of our spokespeople or have queries about the institute's involvement in these topics, please contact Maria Brookes.