Publishing: July 2021 | ISBN: 9781860728297
Please note, this is the study text for the November 2022 exam session.
All modules are published in the new digital format as PDF downloads. Study materials will not be available in print format.
To further note: If you intend on applying for the Fast Track Professional entry route, while waiting for the new system to go live for applications, you can purchase your two study textbooks (Corporate Governance and Risk Management) ahead of your registration. We appreciate the importance of study time, and due to the system closure, we recommend that all pending applicants purchase the books.
Designed for those on the journey to becoming a Chartered Governance Professional, our Risk Management study text provides you with knowledge required to manage and control risks effectively and to support the board with regards to risk management.
It covers risk identification, evaluation and reporting; key risk management concepts, processes and responsibilities; managing risk whilst ensuring compliance; global risk management and frameworks and the impact of the business environment on risk management.
This study text details all you need to know. It contains:
- Worked examples and ‘Test Yourself’ questions with full, worked answers
- Case studies and ‘Stop and Think’ scenarios to help you apply your knowledge
- Comprehensive chapter summaries to aid your revision.
Find out how to register for The Chartered Governance Qualifying Programme.
- The global risk environment
- Regulatory frameworks
- Sector regulators
- Risk management frameworks and standards
- Key risk management concepts
- Risk management as a foundation of organisational success
- Risk management processes, perspectives and responsibilities
- Frameworks for governance, risk and compliance
- Evaluating and reporting risk
- Risk culture, appetite and tolerance
- Compliance management
- Risk control strategies
- Risk management in practice
- Trends and future developments for risk management
- More trends and future developments for risk management