Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the CGIUKI Division of The Chartered Governance Institute will be held virtually at 18.00 hrs (GMT) on Monday 07 February 2022 via AGM@Convene to transact the following business:
1. To receive and consider the annual report and financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2021.
2. To re-appoint Haysmacintyre LLP as auditors and to authorise the CGIUKI Board to set their fees.
By order of the CGIUKI Board
Cynthia Mora Spencer
Head of Secretariat
13 January 2022
Notes not forming part of the resolutions
1. Fellows and Associates of the Institute’s CGIUKI Division will be able to participate in the virtual AGM, appoint a proxy in advance or vote during the meeting. You can access the AGM@Convene portal here.
2. In order to be passed, resolutions 1 and 2 require a simple majority of the members voting (virtually or by proxy) on a poll taken in such a manner as the person chairing the meeting directs.
3. A member entitled to participate and vote at the meeting may appoint a proxy to participate and vote on their behalf. A proxy must be a member of the Institute registered within the CGIUKI Division who is entitled to vote. You can appoint a proxy after registering here.
4. If you prefer to receive a printable copy of the proxy form, a hard copy of the annual report and financial statements or have any questions regarding the meeting, please contact the Head of Secretariat here or +44 (0)20 7612 7005. Please be aware that to be valid, all completed proxy forms must be received by 18.00 hrs (GMT) on Saturday 5 February 2022. After this time, you will not be able to appoint a proxy and, if you wish to vote on the resolutions, must join the virtual meeting. However, if you would like to attend the virtual meeting you must register at AGM@Convene by 18.00hrs (GMT) on Sunday 6 February 2022.